Find Consultations

  • Integrated Community Equipment Load Service (ICELS)

    The Equipment Management Board has confirmed that the current contractual arrangement with NRS will end on 31 March 2022 and a commissioning review has begun to procure a new service. As part of this review, we are seeking stakeholder views on both the current service and future requirements... More
    Opened 13 July 2020
  • Young People Participation

    Leicester City Council has produced Social Care and Education Participation Approach, a draft strategy which looks at how we can provide young people with unique opportunities to participate in decision making and service development processes. We would like to hear views on the draft... More
    Opened 13 July 2020
  • semi-independent accommodation and support (16-25)

    We are looking at how we can improve the way we work with local providers of accommodation and support for young people aged 16-25. To help us understand more, we'd like to hear your views and experiences of current services, and your thoughts on what future services could look like. More
    Opened 6 July 2020
  • Local Safety Scheme - Thurncourt Road

    Following concerns by residents about speeding on Thurncourt Road, Leicester City Council is proposing to install traffic calming between Scraptoft Lane and Nursery Road.. More
    Opened 26 June 2020
  • Statement of Community Involvement

    Leicester City Council's Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out how the council involves local residents and businesses in the preparation of planning policies and proposals for Leicester. It also has information about how and when individuals and local communities can be involved... More
    Opened 22 June 2020
  • Urban planning resources

    Originally scheduled for launch on 23 March 2020, Leicester City Council’s draft Local Plan consultation has been postponed until future notice due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency. However, a number of documents are available on this site which set out the council's current... More
    Opened 6 April 2020
  • Planning policy - call for sites

    The city council is asking interested parties to suggest sites which could help meet the city’s need for new homes and jobs as well as other land uses. The details submitted under this 'Call for Sites' will be assessed by the council for inclusion in the Leicester’s Housing and Economic... More
    Opened 19 September 2019
  • Self-Build and Custom Build Register

    The Self-build and Custom Housebuilding (Register) Regulations 2016 made under the 2015 Act came into force on 1 April 2016. The Regulations place a duty on the council to keep a register of individuals/associations of individuals who wish to acquire serviced plots of land to bring forward... More
    Opened 1 April 2016
8 results. Page 1 of 1